Rain
Cracking my brains on what to post today... Then it started pouring right outside my windows....
-RAIN-
I've decided on this topic cos of it's significant importance it plays in our ecosystem n particularly meaningful to me...
Rain washes away my troubles n worries, I can stare at the falling raindrops for like dunno how long n at the same time feeling clam and serene. Watching it hit the window sill, the concrete jungle I'm living in and finally hitting the round... I love watching rain falling from the sky...
The sound of rain fills my room as it also fills my empty soul. It makes me feel less alone; it never fails to leave me behind... I love listening to the rain falling from the sky n hitting anything that comes in it's way; creating a uniquely choreographed piece of soothing music.
As it falls n hits the every surface, and leaves wet traces; like tears, leaving streaks along the sides of cheeks. There's somehow a tinge of sadness revolving in me when it rains; could b bcos of unhappy happenings in the past I guess....
When it rains, it gives me the opportunity to take a breathe; sitting by the window, listening to the sound of rain falling while I close my eyes, pondering and wondering... May the rain be a medium which transport my thoughts and feelings to my dearest on the other part of Singapore (so I can save on SMS = D)





No comments:
Post a Comment