Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Down and out

Back to work since it's the holidays... got pissed often while working lately, no reason why and i shan't wash dirty linen in public just in case someone related to the company is reading this. Non-the-less, i still wanna say that i may look obvious to wat goes around but I'm still sensitive AS A HUMAN~! I'M NOT DUMB~! And i'm getting sick of servicing customers for straight days since the day i've started working.... Argh... I think i'm quitting soon, or rather m looking for other alternatives rather than getting stuck here till my bld vessels rupture due to high BP......

Still waiting patiently for my lecturer to tell me what's the verdict; whether i'll have to repeat the semester, module or take a sub paper. Either one, i think it's totally ridiculous~! I still think i'm not the one at fault and that she needs to make me pay such a high price. How would i noe my friend would "cut and paste" my report as her's? I sent it over just for her to check if she has missed out any details, as i explained "to aid discussion"~! not for her to plagiarize~! I can't believe it when i saw the two reports placed right in front of me. IDENTICAL~! i feel a sense of helplessness and betrayal, dun think anyone understands how bad i feeling...Having to suffer the consequence because i took the easy way out to help a friend.... Having a stain on my result slip... an unremovable stain. an unforgettable memory....

The more i think of it the more i'm pissed and the more i can't get on with eveyday life. I'm living more cautiously lately, making sure i did things the RIGHT and SAFE way to cover my ass~ it's such a stressful period. I'm highly strung and will bite at ANYONE who steps over my tail.... i'm about to burst anytime....

i need some time off, some time alone, some time to think things through... some time to .... Jump off the window...

3 comments:

~*serene*~ said...

hey gal. i know it's not ur fault n u need to suffer harsh consequences cos of the other party. She's feeling very very bad to drag u down. I believe it's something that both did not expected to happen. Really did not expect tat lecturer to b so harsh..she could had closed one eye n gave stern warning. Don't worry too much k?

Eileen said...

Hi gal.....
Don't worry too much... we will always be with you ya? ^_^

lukewarmcoffee said...

thanks guys