Fur and Paws

Fur and Paws
Since this is my first entry, i shall start by introducing myself....
Name: Skippy Pow
Breed: Cocker Spaniel
(English- Thus my snout is longer; some say more graceful looking as compared to my American counterparts)
D.O.B: 26/04/06
Address: I spend most of the time in the balcony when everyone is out, occasionally I'm allowed into the household as long as I pee and poo in the balcony...
Favorite pastime: Explore the household. Chew on whatever I can find on the floor; have to chew discreetly, i won't want to be caught and have my possession confiscated and get wacked on my butt. Drink form the metal "well", although i'll get my ears wet, but drinking from here makes me look older; hate drinking from the bottle, so unsatisfying... I guess these are wat i enjoy doing so far... shall update once i find more interesting activities to do.
Fears:
1) That portable machine that makes a sickening loud sound when it's switched on. It sucks every single thing on the floor towards it's mouth~! Oh brother~! What a nightmare......
2) I hope all other canine and felines stay away from me. They are scary....
3) That yellow and long plastic rod (called baton)
Family:
Owner of house aka "Square head"
House manager aka "Chef"
Reclused being aka "Skinny hermit"
Coffee addict aka "Coffee addict"
Computer addict aka "Horse face"





No comments:
Post a Comment