Nerve wrecking day
It's been a nerve wrecking day; had my clinical education presentation in the afternoon. The experience was just ********** words aren't enough to describe it. It's funny that I actually can put my lecturer to sleep... HAHA n escaped with a rather satisfactory grade.... As usual, thinking on the spot while trying not to read entirely from the slides was tough. I just hope some of my elaboration made sense. I know some doesn't and I won't want to dwell on them....
Went bowling after school at Downtown East- Pasir Ris bowl.... I guess the man up there had been kind to let me to break my highest record.. Or maybe the lanes were not like the usual; and that it was just luck...
Too tired to go on.... I guess I should turn in; there's open house tomorrow (wat a waste of time)





No comments:
Post a Comment