Peeved
I deliberately missed Bobby's call on the eve of CNY, roughly knowing wat he's gonna say....
***Bobby was my netball coach during my secondary school days. Slogged under his claws for 2 years in his club team and decided to leave (finally) to make a switch to bowling. I guess I'm no longer the outdoor kind of person, and only will get under the sun once in a blue moon. Jogging now is no longer an option unless I feel like it (out of the blue).... Yes, I'm no longer playing for club and not even the school team... N I'm lovin it =) ******
Ya and back to the call.... Bobby called and asked if I'm going to my ex team-mate's ROM.... Well, I reckoned that i have no idea, where the hell is the place and what appropriate dress to wear and whatelse is expected of me, moreover Bride has not asked me yet, so .....I said no.
Then Bobby went on to talk about how the club had beaten it's arch rivals and how close were they in winning Nike Air.... er....... I was just wondering if he was using some tactics to get me back to play. Well, I wanted to tell him that I left the team was bcos I'm tired of the game itself, not bcos the team was not progressing and not able to establish the same status as compared to other well known teams. Letting me know that the team is "good enough for me to return to" is not gonna make me go back.....
Then Bobby went on and asked me how was my bowling; checking out what was my average score ..... That was when, my BP started shooting up and when I'm felt like tearing him up. Bobby laughed when I told him my average score was 120.... "I can easily hit 170 plus and can take u anytime...." He added " Play until so lousy might as well dun play lah....." Erm........ My knuckles are turning white from clutching my hp too tightly.......
Talking over the phone with Bobby always make me pissed after that... I was thinking whether should I go through all the trouble to change my number of should I just keep ignoring his calls....
There goes my day ....





No comments:
Post a Comment