Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm not committed to this

Been too lazy to post any entries lately... More engrossed with the goggle box....

came across this piece of news today on television... Too much coffee and lack of sleep may associate with accelerated hair falling~~~! It immediately brought to my attention that I may be a potential victim... Totally dependent on caffeine and I'm still not sleeping enough- judging from the dark shadows beneath my eyes.... Ha will make it a point to sleep earlier... Quit drinking (coffee) every morning? er... We'll see about that.....

a victim of advertising.... I got smitten by the new Nokia 7370 when i saw the commercial on tv... I thought it look classy and feminine.. hahha not like the k750 I'm using now... I guess I'm getting older and realising the need to look my age... haha

weekends are approaching... Didn't manage to book the lanes for this fri... well, it's good to have a change of activity I guess..... Haven't been to the movies for a long time....

Markting ploys surface again~ too overwhelmed by the adverts for V day~! no harm done as long as they dun have V day promo for the Nokia 7370 swivel phone~!

No comments: