I want a puppy

coffee addict has been longing for a dog for a real long time. Not a soft toy doggie, but a real one~! Had enough of soft toys anyway... Yah a real jumpy puppy to entice such boring life, something to maintain sanity... Some life to accompany coffee addict while burning midnight oil, some life to stay by the side, some life to bounce off ideas with.... hahaha not forgetting giving 101% devotion to it... Someone's going to be jealous....
Wat can I say, "Dog is man's best friend"
But daddy will not hear any of this.... Wat can i do? I'm living under his roof......... *bleah.... shall live in my fantasy with my imaginary dog





1 comment:
Sucks doesn't it when you can't even keep a puppy at home. Same here. wanted a cat for company. but, man.. mom FREAKED out just hearing the THOUGHT of it. Different era i guess. when you have your own house babe. it'll be possible. :)
Post a Comment