Friday, August 11, 2006

A new member to the family

The owner of the house aka my dad has agreed to have a new member to our family. Checked with the household manager aka my mum whether she's willing too.... HMMM

All worried that their brats aka children are having ?????... and will chuck it one side once we get bored with it.... true enough i'm pondering over it

I'm seriously taking my time to consider since house owner agreed to sponsor most of the cost. I wonder how much can i contribute to the new member's meals, medical expenses and surplus... I wonder how much time can i commit when i'm still schooling. I wonder how much effort can i commit into taking care of this new member....

Taking my time to consider; meanwhile touring the island to vist all dog farms and pet shops will be another activity i will be BZ participating in, other than bowling......

Maybe Fruitloops, Pamcake, MX and RURU can give me more tips...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha finally you getting your wish!